The medical purpose for which Anadrol is used widely across the world is because it helps in accelerating the production count of red blood cells (RBCs) in the bone marrow, which in turn can be used to cure blood related disorders like anaemia. In spite of such a crucial medical treatment agent, it still has a lot of side effects in its list which cannot be easily avoided if the dosage cycle is largely misregulated. It is actually not very surprising that a medication has been created to act in a better way but ended up acting in different other ways. Any sort of dietary supplementation product will have some sort of positive and negative results depending on the efficacy of the product, as well as the cycle in which the individual exercises it. Sometimes these side effects can be cured through easy recovery ways but sometimes it can result in very serious health threats that becomes too severe to ignore. When you are planning on taking Anadrol for anabolic or weight loss purposes, you should clearly be aware of all the adverse effects that it is capable of causing and learn how to avoid them by following effective guidelines from experts and safety measures.
What are the side effects of Anadrol?
Anadrol has been classified as a synthetically prepared male hormone. This means that body builders and professional athletes use this hormone for bulking up their muscles and also increasing their power output and energy levels. Little do people know that there are so many possible side effects of Anadrol, despite being a medically important therapy agent. The adversities can be listed below as reported by experienced customers:
- Very frequent chances of urinating and serious problems related to urinary bladder (for example- bladder cramping).
- Excessive loss of hair- results in the condition known as male pattern baldness. This happens mainly due to the higher levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) present in Anadrol. DHT is a derivative of the male sex hormone testosterone.
- Increased tendency to be affected with serious heart problems involving strokes and cardiac arrests. Rapid heartbeat is noticed sometimes.
- High levels of bad cholesterol (LDL- low density lipoprotein) and lower levels of good cholesterol (HDL- high density lipoprotein).
- Diabetes and high blood pressure levels.
- Causes peliosis hepatitis in some individuals. This is an adverse condition of liver that supports the growth of cysts within hepatocytes.
What are the impacts of Anadrol on the genital parts of the body?
Anadrol is mostly used for the purpose of body building and improving athletic output. Although it improves the circulation of blood and supports testosterone-like actions in the body, it may still pose harmful threats to your health such as:
- Adversely affects the genitals if the dosage cycle is not maintained properly. The possible side effects include decreased sperm count, lower ejaculatory fluid, impotence and lower libido.
- For a female body builders, there can be increase in the normal size of the clitoris.