According to Stein Plastic Surgery head and neck plastic surgery is one of the most advanced in the world. This means that the majority of people will have a very pleasant experience with their surgery. That said, it is still important that they understand what head and neck surgery is out there and which one is right for them, and which surgeon they should go to.
Why Stein Plastic Surgery Is the Best Clinic for Head and Neck Surgery
At Stein Plastic Surgery, all staff are committed to helping people achieve and maintain the best possible outward appearance. As shown on their many reviews, they have a very high star rating for their clinic in Cary, NC. For Dr. Adam Stein Raleigh, NC is the perfect place to find clients, as this is his own community. This connectedness is yet another reason why the clinic is so good. Dr. Stein, naturally, is fully board certified and has specialized in head and neck procedures.
Types of Head and Neck Surgery
- Blepharoplasty, which is eyelid surgery. It corrects droopy eyelids cosmetically but can also be a necessity for people whose vision was impaired by the skin.
- Facial scar revision, which may be necessary after acne, burns, surgery, or accidents. This type of surgery often significantly increases people’s self-confidence.
- Forehead lift, which is offered to those who are starting to show the signs of aging as a result of gravity. Loose skin is tightened back up and excess skin may even be removed.
- Mentoplasty, which is chin surgery. Changing the chin can significantly change someone’s overall appearance. It is often offered together with rhinoplasty.
- Otoplasty, which is ear surgery. This is often offered to children with protruding ears but can also help to increase the self-confidence in adults. The surgery is very straightforward and has minimal recovery time.
- Rhinoplasty, which is the famous “nose job” and one of the most popular cosmetic procedures of all. People often don’t like their natural, or they don’t like the way their nose has developed. Surgery can completely change the nose.
- Rhytidectomy, which is the face lift. This means that all the loose, sagging skin that has been affected by aging, gravity, and the environment, is pulled back to tighten it back up. This affects both the face and the neck. This surgery is now becoming less and less common.
- Wrinkle treatment, of which there are many. Derma fillers, Botox, Ulthera, and other such treatment options are all available to help address facial wrinkles. Those include deep folds and creases, or fine lines on the surface.
The results that can be expected following head and neck surgery vary depending on what is done and who it is done by. This is why it is so important to find a clinic like Stein Plastic Surgery, or a surgeon like Dr. Adam Stein, who have received such high star ratings and reviews. After all, you are entrusting them with your outward appearance.